sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

Stole My Heart -fanfic (Niall) LAST PART

Sahra's P.o.V


After about an hour, the group finally finds us and Niall tells the guide that i need a doctor. 
  
******
Im now on a hospital bed with a strange thing covering my ankle, waiting for the doctor to determine if i can go home now or not.

"Knock knock, there" i hear someone say.

"Come on in" i answer. It's Niall. He never left, just as he promised me. In just a moment he made my mood change. Ive just met him and i dont want him to leave. 
  I realize he has both hands behind his back.

"Choose one" he tells me and i choose the left one. He streches out his arm and hands me a strawberry ice-cream.

"What's in your other hand?" I ask.

"Chocolate ice-cream!" He say. We start eating, but then i stop.

"Uh, Niall... Are we allowed to eat in here?" i ask, a bit worried. Ive had enough problems today.

"I dont think so!" He laughs. "But nobody else has to know" he says and winks at me.

A few minutes later the doctor and the guide anter the room and they tell me that my parents are on their way to the hospital.

"Aww, we'll miss you" says the guide. Yeah, sure everyone will miss me soooo much... Well, whatever it's not like i want to go back. It was my mum's idea, anyways. My only savior is Niall. Maybe he's the superhero i wanted to come and rescue me.

________________________________________________________________________

Niall's P.o.V:

   The doctor said i should wait outside until he's finished, so i go to an Ice-Cream Parlor across the street. All i want to do is to make her happy. She's probably had enough for the day. And i really want to see that beautiful smile again.
   When i come back, a nurse tells me i can now enter the room and i give her the ice-cream.
Should i ask her now if i can see her again? Or should i wait? i dont know.


When the doctor and the guide enter, they tell her she can go home now. She seems happy about it, but that only means i've less time to be with her, and then she'll be gone. 


________________________________________________________________________


Sarah's P.o.V


"Your parents are here now" tells me a young nurse. IM FINALLY FREE. I take my new crutches and start walking to the entrance. I see my mum. She's a bit worried, but she feels better when she sees i'm okay.


"Oh my God, darling. How did this happen?" she asks.


"Oh, mum. It's a long story. I started running because a......." I shut up. Niall. Where is him? I tell my mum to wait there and i go back inside. I've to find him.


_______________________________________________________________________


Niall's P.o.V:


My phone starts ringing, so i have to leave the room. But then I finally hang up and go back inside. But uh oh. She's not there anymore. Dont be silly, Niall. You've just met her. I tell myself. But I kind of feel empty now and i cant help it. I just stand there staring at the hospital bed.


"Hey there" i suddenly hear. I turn around, smiling. "You're not gone yet" she adds.


"Nope, still here" i answer, not knowing what else to say.


"I.... I wanted to thank you for everything. I dont know what would've happened if it wasnt because of you"


"Well, if it wasnt because of me none of this would've happened".


"No way, this wasnt your fault at all. And anyways, if it hadnt happened, i wouldnt have met you".  I cant believe she said that. I immediatly smile and she blushes a little.


"You're right. And im happy we've met." I say, so she knows i care too. For a moment we look at each other, but then she looks down. "So, Sarah.... is there any number where i can contact you?" I finallt ask, hoping she wont say no.


_______________________________________________________________________


Sarah's P.oV:


How come i didnt think of that before? 


"Oh, of course" i say and we exchange numbers. I look at him for the last time and then leave. I've never felt like this before. My arms never felt like they need to hold something and my lips never felt so lonely. 
   I finally get into the car with my mum and answer all of her questions, with only one thing on my mind: him.
  At night, in my room, i try to sleep, but i cant take him out of my head. Who is this boy? I close my eyes and hope there's no other girl in his life.... Gosh i must have hit my head really hard when i fell.
  I fall asleep wondering if he feels the same way.






Sarah's tumblr: nialls1derland
Sarah's Twitter: @sarahspringxo

Part 1: link

2 comentarios: